Finalising

Well that's all the hard work done and dusted!
All that's left to do now is for me to group all of the characters together, create some fancy lighting and then it's all finished.

So here I simply imported all of the characters together and rendered them to see how they looked, I had to scale some of the characters so that they stuck to the size of their original design, for example the Small Robber had to be the smallest.

For the nice final image I created a floor and back drop, I applied a brick Diffuse and a normal map to the backdrop so that when the light hit it, it didn't look flat. As for the lights I used a standard white light infront of the characters and this was the only light to cast shadows, the other two lights do not.

One of the two light is to the left and shines a light blue light over the 'good' characters, while the other light shines a dark red over the 'bad' character. This also creates a lighting effect similar to police sirens. I am overall very pleased with how this image came out and also how this project went.

I have learnt much on this module from simple modelling techniques to fixing issues and creating many different maps for characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment