Mudbox

Now that all of the characters had been unwrapped I was able to import the models into Mudbox where I could scupt in detail on a very high polygon version of the model.

DETECTIVE
I imported my Detecive model into Mudbox first and started scultping in the detail

I started by sculpting the head, the hair wasn't imported as it didn't need any scultping, it would instead be imported later. When sculpting the detective's head I wanted to add age yet healthy and strong

Next I sculpted the body, showing some of the chest muscle through the shirt

I then did the jacket

Here is the finished sculpted high poly model of the Detective

STRONG ROBBER
Now I imported the Strong Robber and began sculpting him

I began with the head and also gave the Strong Robber age by adding wrinkles, I added a scar to his left cheek and also stubble where his facial hair will be

I then sculpted the afro, this was fairly easy and only required a stamp and a lot of polygons

After the head I moved onto the body, sculpting the hands and jacket. I added a texture effect to the turtle neck to make it look different from the jacket

Next I did the shoes and pants, showing thigh muscle through the tight part of the pants higher up

This is the finished high poly Strong Robber



POLICE OFFICER

Next up I began the sculpting for the Police Officer

The Police Officer is younger than the previous characters so he isn't as aged, I added skin pores and creases to the neck. I gave the glasses screws and texture to the hat and badge. The head was also given hair in this stage

I added more shape to the arms, creases and buttons to the shirt and pockets as well as detail to the badge

Here I added laces to the shoes and added a belt & buckle

Here is the finished Police Officer high poly

SMALL ROBBER
Lastly the Small Robber was all that was left to be sculpted

I added texture and detail to the mask, with creases that show an agry expression. The skin also had pores added

Next I added buttons and texture to the shirt, along with creases to the shirt and gloves. The necklace was also detailed and the chest

I added textures and stiching effects to the jeans, also giving lost of creases in folded areas similar to that expected of jeans. The belt was then detailed and the shoes

This is the finished high poly Small Robber

No comments:

Post a Comment